WPPSEF Releases RFP to Support the Funding of Clean Energy Projects that Benefit the West Penn Power Ratepayer
October 28, 2016
The West Penn Power Sustainable Energy Fund (WPPSEF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit that provides investment capital for clean energy projects that benefit the West Penn Power ratepayer.
This WPPSEF funding opportunity is focused on:
- Deployment of clean heat & power technologies,
- Foster smart energy use by deploying innovative energy efficiency technologies,
- Facilitate the expanded use sustainable energy technology in healthcare,
- Support the expansion of clean energy manufacturing, and
- Support the development of regional & community-scale sustainable energy programs.
Download the RFP below and see if your project is eligible.Click here to download this release