WPPSEF Releases RFP to Support the Funding of Clean Energy Projects that Benefit the West Penn Power Ratepayer
October 31, 2017
The West Penn Power Sustainable Energy Fund (WPPSEF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit that provides investment capital for clean energy projects that benefit the West Penn Power ratepayer.
This WPPSEF funding opportunity is focused on:
- Institutional-scale solar PV farms in the West Penn Power service region,
- Deployment of clean heat and power technologies,
- Foster smart energy use by deploying innovative energy efficiency technologies,
- Clean energy manufacturing in Pennsylvania,
- Regional-scale sustainable energy programs, and
- Electric vehicle charging stations at showcase high performance buildings.
Download the RFP below and see if your project is eligible.
Click here to download this release